Anyone could easily and effectively Embed a WP Social Ninja template using Beaver Page Builder.
WP Social Ninja includes five native beaver page builder widgets-
- Facebook Feeds
- Instagram Feeds
- Social Reviews
- Twitter Feeds
- Youtube Feeds
Let’s look at how to choose and customize a template. We’re using WP Social Ninja Facebook Feed for demonstration purposes.
In this article, we’ll show you how to Embed a Facebook Feed with the Beaver page builder by following the below steps-
- Your Facebook account must be authorized to the plugin, and you need an established template. Click on Launch with Beaver and start dragging your row layouts or modules.
- Drag your WP Social Ninja → Facebook Feeds from the available modules.
- Then select a template from the dropdown option.
- You can style your feeds as you wish by going to the Style option.
- The screenshot below might help you understand how to customize widgets or an existing Facebook Feed.
- The existing Facebook Feed’s Header background color, pageName color, Description color, and Likes Count color have all been modified using the Style options. You have complete control over the appearance of your Facebook Feed.
After you’ve finished customizing, don’t forget to click the Done button.
Also, check out – Oxygen Page Builder and Elementor Page Builder.