Instagram offers three profile types: Personal, Business, and Creator. By default, all Instagram accounts are set to Personal. You have the option to switch your profile type at any moment.
To use all of WP Social Ninja’s Instagram features, your Business profile must be linked to a Facebook Page. This is a Facebook requirement (which owns Instagram).
Convert your Instagram Personal account to a Business account: #
- Log in to Facebook and choose Pages from the menu on the left.
- Choose the Page to which you want to link to your Instagram account.
- At the bottom of the Manage Page menu on the left, select Settings.
- In the Page settings menu, choose Instagram.
- Select Connect account.
- A popup will occur once you choose the Connect account, then click Continue.
- Select login after entering your Instagram account details (username and password).
- It’s possible that you’ll be prompted to convert your Instagram profile automatically.
- Choose the option of doing business.
- If you don’t already have a Business account, click Get Started or Switch Now to create one.
You can also check out – Instagram Configuration here.